Here are some of the do and don’t of caring for a mattress:
- Mattress is not a trampoline. You should not under any circumstances jump on the mattress. It will damage the springs.
- Always use a mattress protector on a mattress. Keep your mattress dry and clean. We all sweat when we are asleep. Keep your mattress nice and clean by using a waterproof mattress protector. Abused and unhygienic mattresses may not be covered under warranty.
- You should never fold an innerspring mattress. It will damage the wire on the edge of the mattress.
- We fit handles on some of the mattresses. Handles are not there for lifting or carrying. Use the handles to position your mattress on a bed or an ensemble base.
- Always put a mattress on a sturdy bed frame or an ensemble bed. Avoid putting your mattress on the floor.
- Rotating and flipping your mattress will make your mattress last a longer. Pillow top mattress are generally one sided so you can only rotate head to toe. Non pillow top mattresses are mainly double sided so you can flip and rotate them.