Single 92cm x 188cm (3′ x 6′ 2″)
King Single 107cm x 203cm (3′ 6″ x 6′ 8″)
Double 138cm x 188cm (4′ 6″ x 6′ 2″)
Queen 153cm x 203cm (5′ x 6′ 8″)
King 183cm x 203cm (6′ x 6′ 8″)
What sizes of mattresses do you have?
Single 92cm x 188cm (3′ x 6′ 2″)
Does the warranty tell us how long the mattress will last?
Don’t look to the warranty to tell you how long to keep your mattress and base. It’s there to protect you against product defects, not against the gradual loss of comfort and support. A mattress may still be usable after 15 or 20 years, but by then it’s not giving you the good night’s sleep you deserve.
How do I look after my mattress?
- Keeping bedding clean is simple with the use of a mattress protector. Vacuuming is a recommended cleaning method.
- Turn/rotate your mattress about every 3 months – 180°. Turn your mattress more often at first for more even wear. You can also flip some mattresses to spread the wear evenly.
- Body impressions on pillow tops are generally normal in new mattresses as the comfort layers may soften and contour to each person’s individual shape.
Can you make a custom size mattress?
Yes. Please let us know what size mattress you would like us to customise
Do you have stock?
Yes. We make mattresses in every budget and every size. Almost every mattress is available on the same day as purchase… or just a couple of days away.
Can you deliver?
Yes. Please allow us to organise a delivery day with you that suits your needs.
Why is it so important to find the one that's right for me?
Because you spend more time on your bed than on any other piece of furniture in your home! Your sleep is vital to your health and well-being. Bearing in mind that you will be using your bed more than any other product you own including your car, TV, computer or mobile phone the mattress you sleep on is one of the best values products that you can purchase.
Sleeping on the right mattress can help you sleep better so let us help you find the one that is perfectly suited to your needs of comfort and support.
Some things to consider –
- Is your mattress sagging, creaking or does it have protruding springs?
- Are you sleeping as well now as you were a year ago?
- Are you waking up with pain or stiffness?
- Do you find that you toss and turn and lose valuable sleep?
- Do you sleep better on someone else’s mattress?
Will You Remove My Old Mattress?
Absolutely. That’s all part of the service, if we are delivering to you.
Where do I collect my mattress?
If you select “Click n’ Collect” you may pick up your product from our warehouse or any one of our stores, whichever is closer for you.
Why Buy From Dial A Bed?
Buy direct from the manufacturer. For many years now Dial A Bed has delivered exceptional value for money.We specialise in quality mattresses, made locally. As we are the manufacturers we can pass on the significant savings with no middle men involved.
How often should my mattress be replaced?
The industry recommends replacement every five to seven years. But many people replace their mattress at the first sign of sleep disruption. This can be caused from a sagging mattress, broken springs or unsightly stains and damage to the coverings. Don’t suffer an inferior bed or mattress. Insist on a bed that delivers you a good night’s rest.