Don’t look to the warranty to tell you how long to keep your mattress and base. It’s there to protect you against product defects, not against the gradual loss of comfort and support. A mattress may still be usable after 15 or 20 years, but by then it’s not giving you the good night’s sleep you deserve.
- Keeping bedding clean is simple with the use of a mattress protector. Vacuuming is a recommended cleaning method.
- Turn/rotate your mattress about every 3 months – 180°. Turn your mattress more often at first for more even wear. You can also flip some mattresses to spread the wear evenly.
- Body impressions on pillow tops are generally normal in new mattresses as the comfort layersRefers to additional or supplementary layers of upholstery s... may soften and contour to each person’s individual shape.
Because you spend more time on your bed than on any other piece of furniture in your home! Your sleep is vital to your health and well-being. Bearing in mind that you will be using your bed more than any other product you own including your car, TV, computer or mobile phone the mattress you sleep on is one of the best values products that you can purchase.
Sleeping on the right mattress can help you sleep better so let us help you find the one that is perfectly suited to your needs of comfort and support.
Some things to consider –
- Is your mattress sagging, creaking or does it have protruding springs?
- Are you sleeping as well now as you were a year ago?
- Are you waking up with pain or stiffness?
- Do you find that you toss and turn and lose valuable sleep?
- Do you sleep better on someone else’s mattress?
The industry recommends replacement every five to seven years. But many people replace their mattress at the first sign of sleep disruption. This can be caused from a sagging mattress, broken springs or unsightly stains and damage to the coverings. Don’t suffer an inferior bed or mattress. Insist on a bed that delivers you a good night’s rest.